Sunday, August 14, 2011

Week #2 Wimba Archive

                                           Here is my child enjoying music that I legally downloaded!
                                           No copyright violations here!

This week was a very informational and useful Wimba Session. The topic was copyright!!! This is so important especially for educators to understand. Educators' are known as thieves. We will "steal" the ideas of anything that will work in our classroom. But unfortunately, many of us do not fully understand the copyright laws and will innocently violate them. we must remember if it is created then it is protected.

I was very surprised and enlightened when I heard that Youtube actually helps to prevent us from violating copyright laws by the addition of the info regarding itunes. This is an awesome idea and wonderful way to make money! :)

I thought the multiple choice questions were very thought provoking and are ones that I would like to share with my colleagues to see how many actually understand copyright. I really would like to share the entire Wimba session with them because this is such an important topic!!!!

Once again, Richard was asking some very important questions. I am glad he asked about graduation. Thanks Richard!!!




1 comment:

  1. Please feel free to share with your friends and colleagues.

    ReplyDelete