Saturday, August 27, 2011

Week 4 Publishing - Leadership Project

There are so many wonderful and interesting conferences available for presentation of our projects. The two that I have chosen to apply to are:

 My first choice would be the I teach K! National Kindergarten Teacher Conference conference. Being a Kindergarten teacher, I would love to present for this conference. It is known as one of the most sought out conferences to attend and it would be a worthwhile opportunity. In order to present, I must do the following:fill out the presenter application and send them the requested materials. Once these are received, they will notify me if they are interested. Once notified, I will have to do a dry run of my presentation for them to observe. If they are interested then I will be able to present. They normally inform you of their decision within 2 months after receiving all information and materials.

My second choice would be CEC | CEC Convention & Expo
This is the Council for Exceptional Children. This would be a worthwhile experience because you will be presenting to educators of all students and from all over the United States. I have presented with my school in 2002 and it was a worthwhile experience! In order to present, I must do the following: Submit a 300- 500 word proposal online.

Here is a link to my keynote presentation:HOPE- Helping Our Parents Educate Keynote Presentation






No comments:

Post a Comment