Sunday, August 21, 2011

Week 3 Wimba Archive

This is how I feel when I think about presenting my project. I feel like I am diving into the deep end of a pool!!!!!!!




I have to admit the way I was feeling when I entered the week 3 Wimba archive was fear and confused. The leadership project seems to be quite intimidating. I am glad that there was time allotted to explain what is expected of us and how we will be sharing these in week 4. The explanation as well as the questions from Richard and Cheryl cleared up many of my misconceptions and misunderstandings.

The abstract explanation and directions were well received. I needed this as well. I was having a difficult time starting this abstract. I have a hard time keeping things short, sweet and to the point. But after hearing what is expected and how to format the abstract, I believe that it is not as difficult as I feared it will be!

The discussion of the book was interesting. I was surprised to see that there were some who liked the chapter about giving everyone an A. I have to admit that that was my least favorite chapter. I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter about being a contribution. Overall, I have enjoyed the entire book!!!

Once again, this week was informative and helpful. It has alleviated many of my fears. I have to admit though, that my fear of presenting or getting my project published probably will never lessen or go away!


No comments:

Post a Comment